New ASUS Transformer TF300T Firmware Update 4.1.1

waynew73

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I just received a firmware update..it is now 4.1.1
The tablet does seem faster and smoother.

I have to say that I am pleased with the update speed to release updates by Asus (and Sony) when it comes to tablets. I had Samsung and HTC devices previously and because of their overlays, it was notoriously long before and update would come through, hence why I moved to a Nexus phone.

jmarkey77

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Makes three of us, no clue what changed. Got all excited that it might be 4.2, i stopped crying over it now.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

ForTheGlory

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I got it also. I did a Google search and it seems that there were articles about back in mid September. Looks like we may be getting it late. My family may have dismissed it when they were using it and forgot to tell me. Still not sure what the update was though. Seems much faster & smoother. The original JB update seemed to work opposite of "project butter". Slowed everything down.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
just got it. it does seem faster! looks like it address stability and such. and yeah.....with such quick updates I see no reason to ditch this and purchase the Nexus tablet.

my4e6aqe.jpg

sent from my Asus Transformer Pad TF300T running Jelly Bean

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Awesome! Now I have to go check manually because I have not received any auto notifications. Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727