- 5 Posts
New to Andrioid and the forum - very basic question
Hi - I'm sorry to be asking such a basic question but I'm new to android and to the transformer.
How do I remove icons from my screen? I downloaded an app from the playstore and it seems to have put an unrelated icon on my desktop. Suddenly I have an icon "cash loans" that seems to want to take me to a web page if hit (I haven't done this).
So can anyone help by explaining how to get rid of this.
- 11-04-2012, 04:49 AM #2
- 11-06-2012, 05:16 PM #4
- 799 Posts
Re: New to Andrioid and the forum - very basic question
If you don't want apps you downloaded to automatically be put one the home screens, then there is an option to disable it the the play store settings
Sent from my ADR6425LVWHtc Rezound(s-off on ViperRez) ---- Asus Tf300(unlocked on CROMI)
- 11-06-2012, 05:38 PM #5
- By aimaad22 in forum HTC One SReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2012, 03:47 PM
- By ibcop in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 12Last Post: 11-28-2011, 10:56 PM
- By SuperDave1621 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2011, 04:07 PM
- By dianehelen in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-05-2011, 12:33 PM
- By jonmeskeete in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2011, 04:24 PM