What is the magic to charging the ASUS?
can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?
My ASUS wont charge off another computer via USB (though it says in the instructions it will) and it wont charge using any other USB wall plug other than that supplied with the unit.
Since the one supplied is a crappy piece of plastic rubbish and the plastic prong keeps falling off I guess I am going to have to buy 10 of them from ASAUS.
Anyone else having this problem?
- 11-08-2012, 12:08 PM #2
- 11-08-2012, 01:33 PM #4
- 11-08-2012, 01:43 PM #5
- 11-08-2012, 03:35 PM #7
- 11-09-2012, 12:43 PM #8
- 416 Posts
Re: What is the magic to charging the ASUS?
I have three different Android tablets and all three of them tell me that it won't charge sufficiently while plugged into a computer. As far as wall chargers go I think it will charge fine with a playbook charger, but not a phone charger which has a lower power input. Best thing to do is use the default charger.
- 11-10-2012, 02:06 PM #9
- By af250xxl in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 7Last Post: 06-06-2013, 08:12 AM
- By supraman215 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2012, 08:48 PM
- By Lumos in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2011, 07:07 PM
- By ssethv in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 06-04-2011, 09:10 PM
- By Saepak in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 22Last Post: 05-20-2010, 01:33 PM