I have the keyboard attachment to the tf300, and I can't seem to figure out how to charge my phone via USB without having the tablet screen on. If I turn the tablet screen off, either by pressing the power button or closing the tablet/keyboard, the phone stops charging. Is there a work around to this that I just haven't thought of? Thanks in advance.
    11-22-2012 12:46 AM
    It usually means that the usb ports are turning off when the screen shuts off because the device is going into a sleep state.

There may be a setting on the device that allows for the usb to stay awake, but I am sure the manufacturer meant it that way to save battery life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    11-22-2012 01:04 AM
    It usually means that the usb ports are turning off when the screen shuts off because the device is going into a sleep state.

There may be a setting on the device that allows for the usb to stay awake, but I am sure the manufacturer meant it that way to save battery life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    He's right. If you desperately need to charge your phone, change a few settings:
    Display always on
    Power saving mode
    Brightness lowest possible.
    Doing that I was able to get a decent charge to my Gnex before the tablet died. If you find another solution, feel free to share!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    11-23-2012 12:31 PM