Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Any slim cases for the TF300??

Hey folks...just ordered the 16gb in black from BestBuy for $279.99 (black friday prices continue through weekend); I've looked up cases online for the TF300, and they all appear to be pretty thick, leather-y cases...does anyone know of any nice slim cases? Thanks!

Default Re: Any slim cases for the TF300??

Quote Originally Posted by huntershikes View Post
    Hey folks...just ordered the 16gb in black from BestBuy for $279.99 (black friday prices continue through weekend); I've looked up cases online for the TF300, and they all appear to be pretty thick, leather-y cases...does anyone know of any nice slim cases? Thanks!
    Nope

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I've been using the Poetic hard case since I first got it, but I don't think it qualifies as slim. There's another thread in this forum from a while back where people talk about which cases they bought. I seem to remember a couple of them being described as slim.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by huntershikes View Post
    I just picked up a TF300 from Best Buy over the weekend myself. I'm looking for a slim case as well and have my eye on this one:

Amazon.com: Asus Transformer TF300 Slim folio Case With Multi-Angle Stand by Blurex: Computers & Accessories

What do you think?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

best one i've seen yet, thanks!

Great looking case, I have another kind that also accommodates a keyboard which I'm not sure I'll get now so I'm also going to grab this one, thanks!!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums