Anyone purchase keyboard dock over Black Friday?

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
As some of you know a Black 16GB version of the TF300 was released and sold at $297.99 during Black Friday weekend at/on Best Buy. Well on the same occasion the black keyboard dock was on sale for $99.99. Although my 32GB TF300 is blue I could not pass up on this ~33% off price.

Did anyone else order one? Have you received it? Mine will arrive tommorow. If you didn't purchase one during Black Friday but have one, how is it? What do you like about it, what do you hate?

b_edgar

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I was visiting family in Baton Rouge over Thanksgiving. I found someone on Craigslist selling their 32GB Blue TF300T for $240. Upon inspection and verification that it was the 32GB version I handed him my cash. I immediately drove to Best Buy to get a keyboard for it. The blue keyboards were listed for 149.99 and the black keyboards were sitting on the shelf with a price tag of 79.99. That was a no-brainer. When I took it to the register it rang up as $99.99 so I told them what the sticker on the shelf showed, she went to the shelf to verify and changed the price to 79.99. Therefore, 319.99 for a 32GB TF300T w/ Keyboard dock. Not bad, I'd say.

evofever

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Got my 32g WITH keyboard and boxes mint from a guy on Craigslist for 220.00 about 3 months ago. Was WAY to good to pass on even though I wanted a Prime. To me the only reason to get this tablet IS the keyboard option. Extra battery life, extra SD slot for memory etc! Love it. Hardly use a PC anymore. :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums