TF300T in Champagne Gold

ARH95

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi All.

Am going to purchase a Transformer Pad for my 16 year old son. Am going crazy with the choices!!! I believe I have decided not to purchase the Infinity due to cost and am looking at a TF300T from the net. Weird thing is, though, it is claiming to come in Champagne Gold - along with the dock - and I haven't seen that this model was even manufactured in this color. ?????? Was it a special thing, maybe?

What color do you guys have and like best?
Is 16GB enough?????

Thanks.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi All.

Am going to purchase a Transformer Pad for my 16 year old son. Am going crazy with the choices!!! I believe I have decided not to purchase the Infinity due to cost and am looking at a TF300T from the net. Weird thing is, though, it is claiming to come in Champagne Gold - along with the dock - and I haven't seen that this model was even manufactured in this color. ?????? Was it a special thing, maybe?

What color do you guys have and like best?
Is 16GB enough?????

Thanks.

That is probably the 201

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ARH95

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. Something doesn't feel right about any of it so I am going to pass. Saw the blue color last night and it is nice. Not nearly as crayonish bright as the internet makes it look.

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, that's odd, everything looks like my TF300t, but I'd steer away from it.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

ARH95

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I know, right? Odd. Plus, when I called the keyboard distributor (which also advertised as Champagne Gold), he had a heck of a time finding it in inventory (tho he eventually said he did) and I could hear police sirens going off in the background. LOL! Gave me a real warm, fuzzy feeling.....

Scott Plunkett

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Both the Gold and the Black versions are "Special Editions" - the Black was made specifically for Black Friday events in the US...the Gold was the same version just manufactured in limited quantities - the only caution I would have would be finding a matching keyboard may be an issue...but the red, blue, white, black, and gold ones all fit the same.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress