Found a bug.

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
With that minor update that the tablet received not too long ago, I noticed that at random times, my volume will not work and when I try to turn it up, it won't. The only solution so far is to reboot the tablet. Anyone else have this?

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
With that minor update that the tablet received not too long ago, I noticed that at random times, my volume will not work and when I try to turn it up, it won't. The only solution so far is to reboot the tablet. Anyone else have this?

I had that before the update, and briefly had hope the update would've fixed it. Apparently not.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
It only happened after the update. I could tell it was a software issue because when I would turn the volume up, it would show the speaker grayed out with a line through it.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
It only happened after the update. I could tell it was a software issue because when I would turn the volume up, it would show the speaker grayed out with a line through it.

Yup. I encountered it playing Shadowgun Deadzone...it made me sad.

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Ever since I downloaded Shadowgun and Dead Trigger, the sound hasn't cut off, so long as its connected to WiFi. I have yet to investigate more.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Ever since I downloaded Shadowgun and Dead Trigger, the sound hasn't cut off, so long as its connected to WiFi. I have yet to investigate more.

Let us know what you find, I'm just as curious. :confused:

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to force the bug to show, I'm doing a bunch of different tests and so far, the closest I get is it occasionally happens on "Play Music".

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
All right, I'm back with a bigger bug report. My camera will randomly turn a just taken photo into just a green image. It will be the first image. At other times, my images will get distorted, see image 2. As for forcing the volume bug, it just seems to appear when the volume is turned down/ muted for a while. If anyone has any more bugs, post them here. I hope I helped inform some of you and that I hope I'm not alone with these bugs. :p

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355695323038.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355695323038.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 18
  • uploadfromtaptalk1355695406982.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355695406982.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 18

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
All right, I'm back with a bigger bug report. My camera will randomly turn a just taken photo into just a green image. It will be the first image. At other times, my images will get distorted, see image 2. As for forcing the volume bug, it just seems to appear when the volume is turned down/ muted for a while. If anyone has any more bugs, post them here. I hope I helped inform some of you and that I hope I'm not alone with these bugs. :p

I thought the update was supposed to fix the camera bug.

Looks like it didn't :p

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
And this one has been getting increasingly annoying: "Download Unsuccessful". I want to say.... out of every 10 items I try to download, 8 of them need to be redownloaded -- Multiple times. -_- It happens with all file formats apparently, the main ones I can confirm (file extensions) are: .mp4, .gif, .jpg/.jpeg, and zip files. Again, doesn't do it every time, but it really is a pain having to download something 3 times, just so it doesn't say " Unsuccessful" when I try to open it. Thank you people who listen to my constant nagging, I'm just trying to inform people. :p

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
You may need a reset. I haven't experienced any of the bugs you are, outside of the volume bug.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Aww... I was hoping it wouldn't come to that...but okay, guess I have to...

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Been downloading from different sites, 100% successful so far...the camera has not glitched once... well, the reset seems to have fixed it. But, for how long? And now I have to get my Netflix password again. :banghead:

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Been downloading from different sites, 100% successful so far...the camera has not glitched once... well, the reset seems to have fixed it. But, for how long? And now I have to get my Netflix password again. :banghead:

Well then I said something :p good luck finding the password l

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I have to ask a relative for it, damn. :p I'm still testing though. :) Hopefully no more errors...