Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    OperationA7X's Avatar

    Posts
    1,433 Posts
    ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

    Default Found a bug.

    With that minor update that the tablet received not too long ago, I noticed that at random times, my volume will not work and when I try to turn it up, it won't. The only solution so far is to reboot the tablet. Anyone else have this?

    Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Found a bug.

    Quote Originally Posted by OperationA7X View Post
    With that minor update that the tablet received not too long ago, I noticed that at random times, my volume will not work and when I try to turn it up, it won't. The only solution so far is to reboot the tablet. Anyone else have this?

    Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    I had that before the update, and briefly had hope the update would've fixed it. Apparently not.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    OperationA7X's Avatar

    Posts
    1,433 Posts
    ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

    Default Re: Found a bug.

    It only happened after the update. I could tell it was a software issue because when I would turn the volume up, it would show the speaker grayed out with a line through it.

    Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Found a bug.

    Quote Originally Posted by OperationA7X View Post
    It only happened after the update. I could tell it was a software issue because when I would turn the volume up, it would show the speaker grayed out with a line through it.

    Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    Yup. I encountered it playing Shadowgun Deadzone...it made me sad.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    OperationA7X's Avatar

    Posts
    1,433 Posts
    ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

    Default Re: Found a bug.

    That feel, bro.

    Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
    Thanked by:
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  
    OperationA7X's Avatar

    Posts
    1,433 Posts
    ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

    Default Re: Found a bug.

    Ever since I downloaded Shadowgun and Dead Trigger, the sound hasn't cut off, so long as its connected to WiFi. I have yet to investigate more.

    Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Found a bug.

    Quote Originally Posted by OperationA7X View Post
    Ever since I downloaded Shadowgun and Dead Trigger, the sound hasn't cut off, so long as its connected to WiFi. I have yet to investigate more.

    Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    Let us know what you find, I'm just as curious.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  
    OperationA7X's Avatar

    Posts
    1,433 Posts
    ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

    Default Re: Found a bug.

    I'm trying to force the bug to show, I'm doing a bunch of different tests and so far, the closest I get is it occasionally happens on "Play Music".

    Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  
    OperationA7X's Avatar

    Posts
    1,433 Posts
    ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

    Default Re: Found a bug.

    All right, I'm back with a bigger bug report. My camera will randomly turn a just taken photo into just a green image. It will be the first image. At other times, my images will get distorted, see image 2. As for forcing the volume bug, it just seems to appear when the volume is turned down/ muted for a while. If anyone has any more bugs, post them here. I hope I helped inform some of you and that I hope I'm not alone with these bugs. :P

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Found a bug.-uploadfromtaptalk1355695323038.jpg   Found a bug.-uploadfromtaptalk1355695406982.jpg  
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Found a bug.

    Quote Originally Posted by OperationA7X View Post
    All right, I'm back with a bigger bug report. My camera will randomly turn a just taken photo into just a green image. It will be the first image. At other times, my images will get distorted, see image 2. As for forcing the volume bug, it just seems to appear when the volume is turned down/ muted for a while. If anyone has any more bugs, post them here. I hope I helped inform some of you and that I hope I'm not alone with these bugs. :P

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
    I thought the update was supposed to fix the camera bug.

    Looks like it didn't

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  
    OperationA7X's Avatar

    Posts
    1,433 Posts
    ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

    Default Re: Found a bug.

    And this one has been getting increasingly annoying: "Download Unsuccessful". I want to say.... out of every 10 items I try to download, 8 of them need to be redownloaded -- Multiple times. -_- It happens with all file formats apparently, the main ones I can confirm (file extensions) are: .mp4, .gif, .jpg/.jpeg, and zip files. Again, doesn't do it every time, but it really is a pain having to download something 3 times, just so it doesn't say " Unsuccessful" when I try to open it. Thank you people who listen to my constant nagging, I'm just trying to inform people. :P

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Found a bug.

    You may need a reset. I haven't experienced any of the bugs you are, outside of the volume bug.

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  
    OperationA7X's Avatar

    Posts
    1,433 Posts
    ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

    Default Re: Found a bug.

    Aww... I was hoping it wouldn't come to that...but okay, guess I have to...

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
  14. #14  

    Default Re: Found a bug.

    Quote Originally Posted by OperationA7X View Post
    Aww... I was hoping it wouldn't come to that...but okay, guess I have to...

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
    I hope it works. If not, I never said anything :rolleyes:

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    badbrad17 likes this.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  
    OperationA7X's Avatar

    Posts
    1,433 Posts
    ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

    Default Re: Found a bug.

    That's cold! :P

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
    badbrad17 likes this.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  
    OperationA7X's Avatar

    Posts
    1,433 Posts
    ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

    Default Re: Found a bug.

    Did it. Now to test it...

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
  17. #17  

    Default Re: Found a bug.

    Quote Originally Posted by OperationA7X View Post
    Did it. Now to test it...

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
    The verdict is in...

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  
    OperationA7X's Avatar

    Posts
    1,433 Posts
    ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

    Default Re: Found a bug.

    Been downloading from different sites, 100% successful so far...the camera has not glitched once... well, the reset seems to have fixed it. But, for how long? And now I have to get my Netflix password again. :banghead:

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
  19. #19  

    Default Re: Found a bug.

    Quote Originally Posted by OperationA7X View Post
    Been downloading from different sites, 100% successful so far...the camera has not glitched once... well, the reset seems to have fixed it. But, for how long? And now I have to get my Netflix password again. :banghead:

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
    Well then I said something good luck finding the password l

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  
    OperationA7X's Avatar

    Posts
    1,433 Posts
    ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

    Default Re: Found a bug.

    I have to ask a relative for it, damn. :P I'm still testing though. Hopefully no more errors...

    Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
  21. #21  

    Default Re: Found a bug.

    Quote Originally Posted by OperationA7X View Post
    I have to ask a relative for it, damn. :P I'm still testing though. Hopefully no more errors...

    Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    Errors aren't fun. Nope.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  
    OperationA7X's Avatar

    Posts
    1,433 Posts
    ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

    Default Re: Found a bug.

    Cannot not confirm 100%, but there is a workaround for that audio bug, when you cannot, by any means, turn up that volume, click on the status/notification bar. Then if you see the speaker mute icon lit up, click on it to disable it and turn up your volume. You should see the volume bar slide to the right.

    Edit: Wanted to provide screenshot.

    Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  
    OperationA7X's Avatar

    Posts
    1,433 Posts
    ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

    Default Re: Found a bug.

    Huh. Guess I had to do a separate post.

    Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Found a bug.-uploadfromtaptalk1356688577491.jpg  
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  
    OperationA7X's Avatar

    Posts
    1,433 Posts
    ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

    Default Re: Found a bug.

    Also, my camera is greenscreening again, so I guess it is a JellyBean bug.

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
  25. #25  

    Default Re: Found a bug.

    Quote Originally Posted by OperationA7X View Post
    Also, my camera is greenscreening again, so I guess it is a JellyBean bug.

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
    Yea mine doesn't do that. Ever.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I think I found a bug - wallpaper
    By LDubs in forum Droid Bionic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 12:38 PM
  2. Yet another bug found on the Pro!
    By reykjavik in forum Motorola Droid Pro
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 05:16 PM
  3. Found Bugs with Froyo? (The positive thread)
    By cdunn05#AC in forum Motorola Droid X
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 10:07 PM
  4. Found Bug in AC-ROM Froyo 2.2
    By dougeetx in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 10:43 PM
  5. Can someone confirm a bug I found in the camera?
    By Westifire in forum Motorola Droid X
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 08:44 PM

Posting Permissions