Cool New Trick I Stumbled Across.
One day, while leaving college and WiFi, I had a bunch of notifications while listening to music. Usually, you can change the song from the notification bar, but all the notifications compressed the music widget. However, I was curious and pinched on the widget and pretended to enlarge it to normal size, and it actually worked! I was shocked, and tried it for other things. When you screenshot with a bunch of notifications, you can also expand that screenshot in the bar to have the full size icon. I'll post pictures of what I mean soon, or a video. Try it out.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central ForumsSent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
- 01-14-2013, 04:47 PM #3
- Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
- 01-17-2013, 10:01 AM #5
- By augidog in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2011, 09:45 AM
- By greydarrah in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2011, 04:53 PM
- By Tonay in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 03-06-2011, 08:01 PM
- By Mattism78 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 07-28-2010, 10:26 AM
- By Adiliyo in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2010, 06:33 PM