Help with JellyBean
Very new to ANDROID. I've been asked by a good neighbor to help them update their newly purchased (refurb - from WOOT) TF300T to Jelly Bean. Here is a screen shot of the current specs.
In reading various threads it appears that it may already be at Jelly Bean???
Am I correct? Or does it need to say 4.2?
If so, any help directing me to the easiest way to update this device would be greatly appreciated. I've read some older threads that talk about rooting the device to gain Jelly Bean, however, I've also read that ASUS has provided a normal pathway to Jelly Bean... although I've not found a download on the ASUS site that specifically matches the build number of this device???
TIA for any and all help.
- 02-09-2013, 11:39 AM #2
Re: Help with JellyBean
4.1.1 is Jellybean, so there's nothing more that needs to be done. 4.2 is just the most recent release of Jellybean, but is not available as an official update for the TF300.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- By mpgo4th in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 4Last Post: 02-06-2013, 12:38 PM
- By Yung_Dilla in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 07-26-2012, 05:16 PM
- By Mr.Miagi in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 15Last Post: 09-02-2010, 12:51 PM
- By olson0827#AC in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2009, 10:25 PM
- By buckeye#AC in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2009, 05:01 PM