- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
SIM Network Unlock Pin - Doubt
This is Justin from India, and I did purchase a TF300TL 4G LTE tablet from US end of last year through a friend of mine. I purchased this tablet paying its whole price and not with any contracts. This tablet got shipped with an AT&T SIM and the tablet is actually locked to the AT&T network, and it does not allow me to use any local SIM, wherein it asks for an unlock code. I tried to google out options and also a few unlocking websites but of no help as they say the IMEI is not listed in the AT&T servers.
With your expertise can you suggest me what best can be done so as to unlock the tablet.
Thanks in advance.
- 02-15-2013, 12:32 AM #2
- 02-15-2013, 05:15 AM #3
- 1,433 Posts
- BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock
Re: SIM Network Unlock Pin - Doubt
If I'm not mistaken, just as a Nintendo DSi is region locked, so is the ASUS 300 series. As far as I know, if the tablet had actually gotten activated here in the U.S., the IMEI number would already be in the database. Which leads to a follow up question:
Was it activated at any time here in the I.S.?
Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central ForumsSent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
- By glacher in forum HTC Desire SReplies: 5Last Post: 08-03-2012, 07:40 PM
- By VW Maverick in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 18Last Post: 07-02-2012, 01:30 AM
- By clml in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2012, 09:38 AM
- By wooleeacre in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2012, 12:44 PM
- By ILUMINATIUNDEAD in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 5Last Post: 07-21-2011, 04:09 PM