- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
SIM Network Unlock Pin - Doubt
This is Justin from India, and I did purchase a TF300TL 4G LTE tablet from US end of last year through a friend of mine. I purchased this tablet paying its whole price and not with any contracts. This tablet got shipped with an AT&T SIM and the tablet is actually locked to the AT&T network, and it does not allow me to use any local SIM, wherein it asks for an unlock code. I tried to google out options and also a few unlocking websites but of no help as they say the IMEI is not listed in the AT&T servers.
With your expertise can you suggest me what best can be done so as to unlock the tablet.
Thanks in advance.
- 02-15-2013, 12:32 AM #2
- 02-15-2013, 05:15 AM #3
- 1,434 Posts
- BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock
Re: SIM Network Unlock Pin - Doubt
If I'm not mistaken, just as a Nintendo DSi is region locked, so is the ASUS 300 series. As far as I know, if the tablet had actually gotten activated here in the U.S., the IMEI number would already be in the database. Which leads to a follow up question:
Was it activated at any time here in the I.S.?
Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
- By glacher in forum HTC Desire SReplies: 5Last Post: 08-03-2012, 07:40 PM
- By VW Maverick in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 18Last Post: 07-02-2012, 01:30 AM
- By clml in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2012, 09:38 AM
- By wooleeacre in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2012, 12:44 PM
- By ILUMINATIUNDEAD in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 5Last Post: 07-21-2011, 04:09 PM