Asus Transformer TF 300 HDMI to HDtv

jerseyelvis

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I have seen on youtube etc were you can connect Transformer to HD tv but it will not work with my pad ,I have purchased micro lead micro lead adapter to use with the lead from PSx 3 (which I know works)but nothing,TV's are LG Samsung Hannspree just no signal on all tv's
Android version 4.1.1
asus Transformer Pad TF300T
is there any thing i'm doing wrong
Regards
Phill G:(

idaute

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi
I have seen on youtube etc were you can connect Transformer to HD tv but it will not work with my pad ,I have purchased micro lead micro lead adapter to use with the lead from PSx 3 (which I know works)but nothing,TV's are LG Samsung Hannspree just no signal on all tv's
Android version 4.1.1
asus Transformer Pad TF300T
is there any thing i'm doing wrong
Regards
Phill G:(

You are at the wrong (or less active at least for transformers) forum. Go to transformerforums and you will get your answer. I have no experience with HDMI and HDtv, but you will get your answer at transformerforums.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Can you describe a little more clearly what cable you're using to connect your TF300 to your HDTV? It sounded like you're using a cable with an microHDMI connector at both ends, and then an adapter to make one of the connectors into a full-size HDMI, is that right? Using adapters doesn't always work well. I'd try a cable with a microHDMI connector on one end and a regular HDMI connector on the other, and see how that work.

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Can you describe a little more clearly what cable you're using to connect your TF300 to your HDTV? It sounded like you're using a cable with an microHDMI connector at both ends, and then an adapter to make one of the connectors into a full-size HDMI, is that right? Using adapters doesn't always work well. I'd try a cable with a microHDMI connector on one end and a regular HDMI connector on the other, and see how that work.

That's exactly right. And I always check these forums daily for people needing help. Yes, just buy a straight micro HDMI to HDMI cord.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

jerseyelvis

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi Diddy A7X
the first cable I purchased was a micro end to normal end HDMI, the reason for the adapter was the lead (normal ends both ways) I was using for my PS3 was working ok so all i had to do was use the micro adapter
Regards

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Cables can sometimes be faulty, so you could consider trying another one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi Diddy A7X
the first cable I purchased was a micro end to normal end HDMI, the reason for the adapter was the lead (normal ends both ways) I was using for my PS3 was working ok so all i had to do was use the micro adapter
Regards

As long as everything works out in the end. :D

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi Diddy A7X
Regards

Wait, I still don't understand. Are you saying that it works now, or that you actually have a cable with microHDMI on one end and normal HDMI on the other?

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
It works I have done it. All you need is mini HDMI to HDMI. I bought the cable on amazon and tried it on my Samsung HDTV and it works great.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

jerseyelvis

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
i'm afraid mine does not work Diddy ,the first cable is as described micro to normal hence the need for the adapter to link up to the PS3 cable with normal ends ,so now both items do not send a signal to my LG tv ,you must have a better tv (or Nexus7) than me Droid coz it keeps saying no signal on all the HD Tv I have
PS Im off to try it on my mates Samsung TV

jerseyelvis

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Good news boys it was the lead, just been to my mates house tried the tablet with his HDMI lead and my micro adapter yeeha it worked, fetched the lead back home to my TV's and .......yep it worked,thank you for all your help and patience
Kind Regards
Phill G

evofever

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm glad yours works. My HDMI stopped working right after this last update. I get video but no sound. Cable is fine. Waiting for an update I have read all the forums.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums