AGGGHHH! 4.2.1 Update killed PS3 controller on TF300?
AGGGHHH! 4.2.1 Update killed PS3 controller?
Worked great just prior to the recent update-wirelessly, no root, no app. Just plugged in via the USB to Asus connector adapter at the bottom for a minute or so then turned on the controller and the tablet's bluetooth and then unplugged. I'd only have to do that if I had re-connected it to my PS3 otherwise I'd never have to repeat this procedure.
Now it doesn't work at all. Great job Google, Asus.
Anyone have a solution yet short of rooting and using the sixaxis app (which I have purchased for my Galaxy S3) or downgrading back to the previous 4.1?
- 03-23-2013, 12:27 PM #2
- By neuralwolf in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2012, 11:24 PM
- By RebelMonster in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 9Last Post: 09-01-2012, 03:09 PM
- By FernyElbowz in forum HTC V 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2012, 04:46 PM
- By FernyElbowz in forum HTC V 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2012, 11:23 AM
- By Steiner in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2011, 12:34 AM