| || |
About to jump in
I have not been "here" for sometime(every since I returned 3 Toshiba's and gave up on the tablet) Now I find myself very interested in the 300/keyboard combination. I have spent the last day or so reading the various post and threads on this site. I believe I have absorbed too much! I am a heavy user of MS products and use Office 2010 extensively, including OneNote. I have some concerns/questions I would like some input from users who are happy with their 300's...Please help with the following...
1. Is GPS real or WiFi "hotspot" connected?
2. Able to connect to SkyDrive for documents access and storage
3. Able to create documents from Word, Excel & OneNote through SkyDrive
4. Is the power adapter a universal power supply..120/240/50/60Hz?
5. Recording video from 8MP front camera of a good quality?
6. Is Skype & Netflix available and working?
In anticipation of replies...Thank you