Re: Laggy TF300? Try this.
It turns out that the All-In-One Toolbox still can't disable some of these apps (like App Locker), but I still noted a significant improvement in performance after disabling a number of apps mentioned in that thread. In retrospect, I suspect that disabling Asus Sync was the main benefit. Haven't tried reenabling it yet to compare, because why mess up a good thing?
- 07-26-2013, 11:19 AM #3
- 07-26-2013, 01:53 PM #4
- 07-26-2013, 06:54 PM #5
- 10-27-2013, 11:44 PM #6
- 22 Posts
I was able to disable many asus apps (but not all) under settings > apps. I was going to install all in one toolbox but i just thought the app required to many permissions and didn‘t bother to install. This along with the latest sept update has thing running better.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 4
- 12-04-2013, 12:43 PM #7
- 12-04-2013, 03:21 PM #9
- By cjshino in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 07-15-2013, 02:14 PM
- By 10dorado in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 07-15-2013, 02:04 PM
- By andreirlopes in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2013, 10:55 AM
- By organicbeast in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2013, 07:16 PM
- By ledflashlightx in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2013, 11:39 PM