- 1 Posts
ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 300 - HDMI settings are sparse. Is this normal?
I have an Asus TF300 that has served me well for over a year now. I've just recently started trying to connect it to my television via the hdmi out port, but when I go to the HDMI settings tab in the settings menu the only options i can see are whether or not to enable stereoscopic 3D. Shouldn't there be more options here? Or is that just really all i can adjust when it comes to HDMI out.
- 11-28-2013, 11:53 AM #2
- 11-29-2013, 05:51 AM #3
- 38 Posts
Re: ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 300 - HDMI settings are sparse. Is this normal?
This happened after an update which fixed the bug where audio was not output through hdmi. Before that it was possible to have the video on the hdmi and andriod screen on the tablet, but no audio. I suspect a hardware bug that cannot be fixed in s/w.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using AC Forums mobile app
- By Hionimi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 01-06-2014, 12:14 AM
- By demon09 in forum ASUS Transformer Pad TF701Replies: 9Last Post: 12-08-2013, 05:00 PM
- By missdorado26 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2013, 11:35 AM
- By iRobot914 in forum Misc. Android PhonesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2013, 10:08 AM
- By Jude Mathis in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2013, 08:47 AM