Rooting and ROM-ing
Okay, since it's looking ever so unlikely that Asus will upgrade this tablet past 4.2.1, I'm seriously considering taking the plunge and doing an unlock and root to it. So, does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations to what to install? Last thing I did this to was the HTC Inspire 4G, and it went fine.
So, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 4
- 12-15-2013, 11:39 AM #2
- 12-15-2013, 08:39 PM #4
- 12-16-2013, 09:32 PM #6
- 12-27-2013, 03:04 PM #7
- 2,185 Posts
- Perma-rooted and unlocked
- By bjrosen in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 12-21-2013, 07:50 AM
- By robjulo in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 12-16-2013, 07:21 AM
- By heba.zaghloul in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2013, 10:24 AM
- By reethinker in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 06:14 AM
- By Franklin Zambezi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2013, 05:00 AM