Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Global Posts
    637 Global Posts

I can't wait for a he screen android tablet. Marvel comics will look great
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #27  

Default Re: Introducing The Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700

i def plan on using mine for comics as well, but as i havent got it yet havent really looked into it, where do you get your comics from?

Global Posts
    637 Global Posts

I have an unlimited digital download subscription from Marvel comics. It doesn't give me the current issues but there are Anton of back issues I can view. Marvel has an app and comics x does too if you want the current issues.

I keep going back and fourth with ultra book and tablet and both are from ASUS. The new Zenbook with Ivy Bridge or the Infinity Pad 700.
    Droid RAZR MAXX/Xoom/4510 LTE MiFi

That is what I am dealing with,, I have a 17" HP Laptop and wanting to get a tablet to take its place.. Just figuring out if I can live without the pc all together.. Aside from Quicken and a few games ,, I think I could make the switch,, It was certainly lighten my load going to work...

Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    Now if I could throw windows 8 on there when the time comes I'd be a happy camper. And I nice portfolio case that allows the tablet to be used on its own as well as stored with the dock.

Sent from my SPH-D710
    I agree, but I actually started a thread on this.

unfortunately there just isnt any other OS that can run on the asus tablet hardware (that I have found)

Quote Originally Posted by gecko View Post
    I agree, but I actually started a thread on this.

unfortunately there just isnt any other OS that can run on the asus tablet hardware (that I have found)
    Now I get where you're coming from with your comment in the other thread. I think it's more of a case of "not yet". WOA (Windows On ARM) hasn't been released yet. Once it is, the question will be, can we load it on any ARM device as long as there are drivers for it?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
    Known by old Palm folks as Crogs571. S4 user on Sprint with way too many backup phones (Spare S4, Epic, Evo Shift).
    Also resell for ProClip and can save you at least 10% on their mounts and cradles. Feel free to PM.

Alright guys, some progress. You can see that the 300 will shortly be released (April 22nd)..

Already on BJ's site:

Now we just keep waiting for the announcement for the 700... come on Asus!
    עם ישראל חי

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Laser View Post
    Alright guys, some progress. You can see that the 300 will shortly be released (April 22nd)..

Already on BJ's site:

Now we just keep waiting for the announcement for the 700... come on Asus!
    Hope the 700 gets a release date for this month too!!! Come on ASUS!!!
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #35  

ive been following all the threads on xda about the 300 and 700, no release date in teh future, with people posting about executives and managers and whatnot at asus stating that the release has been pushed back to the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakersislife View Post
    ive been following all the threads on xda about the 300 and 700, no release date in teh future, with people posting about executives and managers and whatnot at asus stating that the release has been pushed back to the end of the year.
    I hope a end of year release is not true, that would make me sad .
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #37  

as it turns out, there might be some more information as early as this week, of course theyre saying it might just be the release of the tablet in italy, but its still promising and we wont know for sure until it happens.

also

and

if anyone out there can read italian we'd all appreciate a little summary of what it says.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #38  

More info from our friends at XDA

all my google alerts, with the articles coming in, say that in Italy, the 700 will be released in June.

(in times of excitement, isn't my english just great? I'm not really that excited, Italy and June are not close enough to me :-(
    עם ישראל חי
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #40  

well here's the thing, the rumored date of release in italy for the 700 is june, but the release date for the 300 in italy is mid may.

but here in the us we are rumored to be getting the 300 the 22 of april, so following that logic (and all my hopes and aspirations) maybe we'll have the 700 in may!!!!

either way we wont know until the event which starts tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakersislife View Post
    well here's the thing, the rumored date of release in italy for the 700 is june, but the release date for the 300 in italy is mid may.

but here in the us we are rumored to be getting the 300 the 22 of april, so following that logic (and all my hopes and aspirations) maybe we'll have the 700 in may!!!!

either way we wont know until the event which starts tomorrow.
    Amen! :-D
    עם ישראל חי
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #42  

look how beautiful that screen is

I'm getting impatient! How is there all this buzz about the 300, but nothing about the 700!?!

This is the best tablet that will be available, not the 300. Give me a date!

*done venting*
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #44  

i just bought a galaxy note to play around with until there's more news about the 700, i was geting impatient as well, hopfully soon my friend.

Dear Asus,

give us some news already!
    Frustrating.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
    עם ישראל חי

Dear Asus,

Frustrating.
    X2!!!

Dear Asus,

Frustrating.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
    Dear Asus,

You're ceding the high-end tablet market to iPad3. The longer you wait, the more Apple eats your lunch.
    dwatcool likes this.

You're exactly right!!!! I've been waiting for the Prime to get stocked locally or for the 700 to come out so I can compare, but if they are going to delay like this, makes me wonder if I want their product. Wife's iPad is working fine an she's starting to mock me! Going to have to pull the trigger soon.

C'mon Asus, throw us a bone!

ROM
    AOKP JB

I'm getting ready to but my first android tablet, and I'm thinking this is going to be it as long as it comes out before July. And I still might pull the trigger on a prime as they'll obviously be dropping the price...I want more info (a release date) on this thing, so I can make a choice!

Sent from my XT875 using Android Central Forums
    There's a new phone that will run Crysis on Ultra at 120 fps on a 2160p display that's coming out 3 months after you buy your next phone.

Good News?
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast