Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Like Tree1Likes

Default Re: Introducing The Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700

Quote Originally Posted by KillerG View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out what makes the Infinity dock better...And I expect the Amazon listing to change soon.
    Can't find the amazon listing, link?

ROM
    AOKP JB

Quote Originally Posted by mozzarella72 View Post
    Can't seem to find it now...strange.
    There's a new phone that will run Crysis on Ultra at 120 fps on a 2160p display that's coming out 3 months after you buy your next phone.

Quote Originally Posted by mozzarella72 View Post
    I couldn't find it all day yesterday.
    I know some managed to see it, but for some strange reason I couldn't locate the 700 by checking several times yesterday. I also used different keywords to search and got nothing about the infinity, only maybe a case, stylus etc.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Just pre-ordered a Champ 700... however the 1 to 2 month delivery time makes me chuckle. Got the SquareTrade 2 year warranty and a hat and put it over $599 for the 12 month interest free financing (which I'll just pay off in a month or so anyways but it's nice either way).

Realized that I still had my 3 year SquareTrade warranty for my OG Transformer that I traded into Amazon back in December... so I cancelled that and waiting for my $68 refund so that'll go towards the new warranty.

btw, was just browsing around, found the list of authorized retail sellers for Asus tablets, here's a site that has them, even bundled (but not for less $), you all remember circuit city right hehe:

the site feels like tigerdirect, also has the same taxes (based on my location, some states can be exempt) and shipping costs. drop shipping all around. But for those who want another option, happy ordering.
    עם ישראל חי

ROM
    AOKP JB

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Laser View Post
    btw, was just browsing around, found the list of authorized retail sellers for Asus tablets, here's a site that has them, even bundled (but not for less $), you all remember circuit city right hehe:

the site feels like tigerdirect, also has the same taxes (based on my location, some states can be exempt) and shipping costs. drop shipping all around. But for those who want another option, happy ordering.
    Maybe because it's a subsidiary of Tiger Direct now? Same with Comp USA. Both of the Electronic stores that went out of business got bought by Tiger Direct lol.
    There's a new phone that will run Crysis on Ultra at 120 fps on a 2160p display that's coming out 3 months after you buy your next phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Laser View Post
    OUCH!! thats cool
    you gotta tell us about these things, on sunday, hehe :-D

keep us posted as to when they receive and send out etc!

I can't wait for this
    J&R notified me its shipping today... Rah.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #109  

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast View Post
    Just pre-ordered a Champ 700... however the 1 to 2 month delivery time makes me chuckle. Got the SquareTrade 2 year warranty and a hat and put it over $599 for the 12 month interest free financing (which I'll just pay off in a month or so anyways but it's nice either way).

Realized that I still had my 3 year SquareTrade warranty for my OG Transformer that I traded into Amazon back in December... so I cancelled that and waiting for my $68 refund so that'll go towards the new warranty.
    i would highly recommend subscribing to their mailing list, squaretrade always emails me the deals they have and for 2 years with accidental damage and a 30% off deal they were having it came out to about 70 something dollars, really worth it in my opinion to pay attention to their sales as they always have them.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345