Introducing The Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700

Google10

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Can this shoot 1080P video for sure? I haven't seen this verified anywhere, I've only seen "HD Video". Certainly wouldn't make sense to have a 1080P screen and not be able to shoot a video to match it but I never take anything for granted when it comes to these things.

dbpaddler

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
Now if I could throw windows 8 on there when the time comes I'd be a happy camper. And I nice portfolio case that allows the tablet to be used on its own as well as stored with the dock.

Sent from my SPH-D710

Sneakersislife

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
im with u, man im so ready for a release date, my sisters recently bought an ipad each, i actually considered getting one just to tide me over, im tabletless, and longing for my transformer =/

giper54

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
I have an unlimited digital download subscription from Marvel comics. It doesn't give me the current issues but there are Anton of back issues I can view. Marvel has an app and comics x does too if you want the current issues.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I keep going back and fourth with ultra book and tablet and both are from ASUS. The new Zenbook with Ivy Bridge or the Infinity Pad 700.

Getbusylivin

May 23, 2011
Visit site
That is what I am dealing with,, I have a 17" HP Laptop and wanting to get a tablet to take its place.. Just figuring out if I can live without the pc all together.. Aside from Quicken and a few games ,, I think I could make the switch,, It was certainly lighten my load going to work...

gecko

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Now if I could throw windows 8 on there when the time comes I'd be a happy camper. And I nice portfolio case that allows the tablet to be used on its own as well as stored with the dock.

Sent from my SPH-D710

I agree, but I actually started a thread on this.

unfortunately there just isnt any other OS that can run on the asus tablet hardware (that I have found)

dbpaddler

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
I agree, but I actually started a thread on this.

unfortunately there just isnt any other OS that can run on the asus tablet hardware (that I have found)

Now I get where you're coming from with your comment in the other thread. I think it's more of a case of "not yet". WOA (Windows On ARM) hasn't been released yet. Once it is, the question will be, can we load it on any ARM device as long as there are drivers for it?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

LightningGA

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site

Sneakersislife

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
ive been following all the threads on xda about the 300 and 700, no release date in teh future, with people posting about executives and managers and whatnot at asus stating that the release has been pushed back to the end of the year.

cg1492

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
ive been following all the threads on xda about the 300 and 700, no release date in teh future, with people posting about executives and managers and whatnot at asus stating that the release has been pushed back to the end of the year.

I hope a end of year release is not true, that would make me sad :'(.

Sneakersislife

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
all my google alerts, with the articles coming in, say that in Italy, the 700 will be released in June.

(in times of excitement, isn't my english just great? I'm not really that excited, Italy and June are not close enough to me :-(

Sneakersislife

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
well here's the thing, the rumored date of release in italy for the 700 is june, but the release date for the 300 in italy is mid may.

but here in the us we are rumored to be getting the 300 the 22 of april, so following that logic (and all my hopes and aspirations) maybe we'll have the 700 in may!!!!

either way we wont know until the event which starts tomorrow.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm