Release date??

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
My local Best Buy's is telling me that they will have them shipped in the next two weeks.... That being said, does anyone know of any other retail (walkin) stores that are selling them tomorrow ...?

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
in AL, I called a best buy, staples, and office Depot, and none have in store, nor do they know when they will have, and office Depot told me it's online only.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
The grey version is the only one available at any store. I think anyway, because the online stores that do have them (Office Depot, Amazon, Tiger direct, ect.) only show the grey "in stock". Amazon is showing 2-3 weeks availability on the grey and 1-2 months on the gold. Once again, inconsistency from Asus. But I've got my Prime to hold me down until Adarama has the Gold in stock (pre-ordered).

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
My local Best Buy's is telling me that they will have them shipped in the next two weeks.... That being said, does anyone know of any other retail (walkin) stores that are selling them tomorrow ...?

The Best Buy nearest my vacation spot didn't have any idea that they were coming out tomorrow. I'm going to call back tomorrow, but if I get the same lady again I'm going to go berserk and drive down to the store and ask. She was looking on the website...I could've done that myself (and I did before calling).
At this point if I don't find it by the end of the week, I'm ordering it from Tiger Direct or Amazon.

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Btw, just thought I'd share, if you order now from Adorama, they are out of stock.
I received an email that my items are on back order. I ordered about 4 hours ago, and when I was in the ordering process there was no mention of low inventory. They say it can be 10-14 days until restocked and that they don't charge the card until it ships and that the order can be canceled. Do I know what I'm going to do, no. Do I know I wanted this tablet 3 months ago, yes. Bummer.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Btw, just thought I'd share, if you order now from Adorama, they are out of stock.
I received an email that my items are on back order. I ordered about 4 hours ago, and when I was in the ordering process there was no mention of low inventory. They say it can be 10-14 days until restocked and that they don't charge the card until it ships and that the order can be canceled. Do I know what I'm going to do, no. Do I know I wanted this tablet 3 months ago, yes. Bummer.

You can try Tiger Direct or Amazon?

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Best buy has the prime dock on sale at $99. Hopefully it works with the infinity.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

A lot of non-US people got the Prime dock with their Infinities. It works just fine as long as the newest firmware is installed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12