Official "I got my Infinity" Thread

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I've been seeing some people from other countries receiving their Infinities already...so I thought we need a thread for people to say they got theirs. I certainly will post back when I receive mine, hopefully soon.
A mod is welcome to lock this thread until the release date as well.

wmurch3

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Just put in my order through office depot. Also ordered a prime keyboard dock to go with it.

Now I just need to sell my tf101 on eBay.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Central Forums

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Just put in my order through office depot. Also ordered a prime keyboard dock to go with it.

Now I just need to sell my tf101 on eBay.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Central Forums

I'm thinking I'm going to try to get an Infinity dock with it, as I've read that the trackpad is a little better, but the tradeoff is the battery is smaller. Yet, they're still saying you'll get the same battery life.

reddog505050

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine through Newegg on Saturday. It shows shipped and I should have it on Thursday.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

mozzarella72

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
This is so annoying, if it really is gonna stay at 1-2 months for amazon, how does asus expect to sell any of these. I'm hoping it just hasn't been "officially" released

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
This is so annoying, if it really is gonna stay at 1-2 months for amazon, how does asus expect to sell any of these. I'm hoping it just hasn't been "officially" released

From Asus on Google+: "+Kobby Laast +Scott Attula +Ellie Kennard Transformer Pad Infinity became available today at several retailers in North America including online at +Office Depot, Inc. for instance."

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I remember when the prime came out, I was visiting their forums section and I remember reading that it was recommended to factory reset the tablet before anything, what do you guys think?
I think this is is good to do regardless, just as a precaution - what are your opinions?

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I remember when the prime came out, I was visiting their forums section and I remember reading that it was recommended to factory reset the tablet before anything, what do you guys think?
I think this is is good to do regardless, just as a precaution - what are your opinions?

Not a bad idea...I've heard about doing it too. It won't do a lot, but if there is some residue from flashing, it will get rid of that.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I just got a shipment notice...it should arrive on Friday. Friday? Wtf lol, I would've payed for faster shipping if I would have known it would be here Friday...Whatever, it'll get here before I leave next Friday so I shouldn't be complaining too much.

kSPj9.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma