Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    uxn

Default Re: Infinity Cases?

I got this one HERE!

Global Posts
    298 Global Posts

Now that is the type of case I was looking for... But do they make it for the TF700...?

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CostaKev View Post
    I am also using this case. I am also satisfied with the it. Only flaw could be that the case obscures the rear camera. But imho if you're using a tablet to take pictures, you've got bigger problems.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by petschska View Post
    I am also using this case. I am also satisfied with the it. Only flaw could be that the case obscures the rear camera. But imho if you're using a tablet to take pictures, you've got bigger problems.

Exactly lol. Only 1 question though. I cant figure out what the piece of fabric is for where the 3 stripes are located to make the device stand. It's like the shape of a U. Got any idea?

you can see too the leather option, fits very well in fortte page have many models and prices

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts

That case looks pretty nice. Can it also close with the keyboard attached? And does the leather wrap part separate from the rest of the case for use around the house?

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CostaKev View Post
    Exactly lol. Only 1 question though. I cant figure out what the piece of fabric is for where the 3 stripes are located to make the device stand. It's like the shape of a U. Got any idea?
    It's for holding an SD card. I'll never use it.

Quote Originally Posted by petschska View Post
    It's for holding an SD card. I'll never use it.

Yea that's what I figured... I'll probably never use it also, but hey it doesn't hurt to have it.

I know it's goofy to take pictures with a tablet, but that's actually one of the great things about the TF700. It's camera is actually good enough that you might consider using it every now and then. Because of this, having the camera blocked is a bummer. I don't want a case to inhibit any of the features on this device. Otherwise that case looks pretty good, I'd like to know if the camera slot on the case is modifiable.
    Last edited by pucrepeap; 08-04-2012 at 02:22 PM.

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts

Got the same case as CostaKev, and am also quite satisfied with it. The part housing the tablet DOES snap off of the rest (how it actually swivels is that it swivels on the snap), so that makes it easy around the house.

Quite well made, especially for $20 from Amazon. Does have the "issue" with partly covering the camera port, but fixed that by just afixing a couple of small pieces of stiff black foam to the bottom straps of the case, which pushed it up just a tiny bit, but enough to fully expose the camera and not affect the rest of the fit of the case.

Materials are quite good, and it does have nice magnetic closures to keep the lid down when using the entire case. Access hole for the Micro-SD card doesn't perfectly line up, but how often do you swap that out anyway.

Overall, a very nice case.

I can position the unit enough to expose the camera opening but it still have trouble takeing picture with flash. Flare (cloudy exposure) appears with flash on. The lens is wide angle. Thick case material creates flare when flash is on. I am returning the case and looking for others.

Quote Originally Posted by BeverageNinja View Post
    Looks nice, but like it says it's a "sleeve" so it carries your Transformer but doesn't secure it in the case when you are using the tablet. Specs say it's compatible with all of the Transformer Pads with or without a dock.
    ASUS - Peripherals & Accessories- ASUS VersaSleeve
    this is the one I just ordered. It looks like it's cheapest at B&H:
    ASUS Eee Pad Versasleeve for the TF300 (Brown) 90-XB2UOKSL000B0

great because can hold the new stylus i ordered too :-D
    עם ישראל חי

Quote Originally Posted by Manipulate View Post
    Will tf300 cases work for the infinity?
    No. The cutouts are in the wrong place.

Smile Re: Infinity Cases?

Just received my new case and absolutely love it. Extremely nice looking leather, allows easy docking with keyboard even with cases on. Cutouts for camera lenses, etc.

Regularly $49, but now just $14.95 plus free shipping on Amazon.com. It arrived fairly fast. Did not arrive in a retail box, but for the price I was blown away.

Amazon.com: Poetic ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity Case TF700 / TF700T PU Leather Keyboard Portfolio Stand Case Cover for TF700 Keyboard Mobile Dock and Tablet (Black): Computers & Accessories

or search Amazon for: Poetic ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity Case TF700

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepup5 View Post
    Just received my new case and absolutely love it. Extremely nice looking leather, allows easy docking with keyboard even with cases on. Cutouts for camera lenses, etc.

Regularly $49, but now just $14.95 plus free shipping on Amazon.com. It arrived fairly fast. Did not arrive in a retail box, but for the price I was blown away.

Amazon.com: Poetic ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity Case TF700 / TF700T PU Leather Keyboard Portfolio Stand Case Cover for TF700 Keyboard Mobile Dock and Tablet (Black): Computers & Accessories

or search Amazon for: Poetic ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity Case TF700
    That's the one I got. You don't find it too thick?

Ordered this one yesterday. Delivers tomorrow. Will advise.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B008...r-21&m1k=vb_ac ,

Gary

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gpilot View Post
    Ordered this one yesterday. Delivers tomorrow. Will advise.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B008...r-21&m1k=vb_ac ,

Gary
    That one looks really nice. Keep us posted!
    raco189 likes this.

I bought this for my TF700T and after a few days I already had this leather case.

Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T Tradition B leather case | Noreve - Haute Couture for Mobile Devices

Quote Originally Posted by geebu View Post
    I bought this for my TF700T and after a few days I already had this leather case.

Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T Tradition B leather case | Noreve - Haute Couture for Mobile Devices
    Too expensive.
    raco189 likes this.

I can confirm that my case I purchased for the tf201 fits the tf700t perfectly so any case you like that is sold for the prime should work with the t-pIN

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by geebu View Post

Very nice but $103 for a case? Thanks for sharing though, I'd love to check it out but not for that price.

So I got the Moko Slim Cover Case about a week ago and have had ample time to play with it.

Positive:

Great quality, solid stitching and leather.
    Fits perfect.
    Allows easy on/off of keyboard.
    As thin as my ipad's 50$ case, (this one was 16 on Amazon) and looks almost exactly the same.
    Fits well with and without keyboard.

Negative:

I wish it had the detachable bottom for the keyboard or a protective section for just the keyboard. When it's not installed, it's vulnerable. I travel a lot so I've simply used my old asus netbook case to keep the keyboard in when not in use.

I looked at about 20 different cases, and this one still seems best, but it isn't perfect. The other brand that looked good is the one with the detachable bottom, but it doesn't appear to have the tab on the back for propping the tablet up on it's own.

So there you have it..

Fraternally,

Gary
    Last edited by Gpilot; 08-19-2012 at 03:41 PM.

Got one from Waterfield Designs (sfbags.com) for my Prime. I had one for my iPad and decided to stick with them for my Prime. I love the thing. A little bulky but that doesn't bother me. And a little expensive but not too crazy. I posted something in the Prime Forum with some pics: http://forums.androidcentral.com/asu...ml#post1535724
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast