Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree4Likes

Default Re: Infinity Cases?

I'm just looking for slim case that wont get in the way of the dock when I have it on...but I dont need it to hold the dock as well.

not much choices for our infinity device huh? they all look like crap no offence. The best one I saw or I had on my PRIME before is the GUMDROP CASE, but expensive. Most of the stuff I see is pleather crap.

I'm looking for something pretty specific. I'd like to have a cover that covers both the tablet and the dock, but has a stand for the tablet. I like the Tuff-Love one (Tuff-Luv Leather Book Style and Keyboard case for Transformer Prime TF201 Tablet - Black - Tuff-Luv.com). But it's $103 plus whatever shipping plus I'm not sure how sturdy that stand is. Anybody found a similar but less expensive option?

I just ordered my Infinity. Think I might pick this case up on Amazon. Looks to be having a real good sale going on right now. Seems like a nice case too. I want to keep it protected when traveling, but like the naked feel when in use, so something that isn't too bulky.

Amazon.com: Microsuede Professional Executive Deluxe Business Office Sleeve Cover with Zipper For ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity Tablet & Transformer Pad 300 Series & Eee Pad Transformer Prime: Computers & Accessories

I ended up purchasing the BobJGear case:
    Amazon.com: Bobj Heavy Duty Case for ASUS Transformer Infinity TF700 - BobjGear protective cover - Bold Black: Computers & Accessories

I actually have the blue version but I am returning it for the black version because all of my photos have been exhibiting a blue glow when using the flash. When the LED flash illuminates It must reflect some of the blue off of the case and cause the effect. So I was taking the case off constantly over the holidays in order to take photos (yes I take photos with the Infinity because it takes quite good photos IMHO.

But I really like the quality of the case. It is very rugged and not obnoxiously big like some of the other heavy duty cases I have seen. I do not care much about screen protection.

Hi Miguel,

I would reach out to the people who make the BobJ case, tell them your issue first. My original white version didn't have this problem, nor does the new black one I'm using now, but I could see how it might affect the photo flash, producing color added to the pict.

If you really like the case, as much as I do, use an exacto knife or razor to trip away some of the silicone near the lens. I would think that would fix the issue. Yes, the camera on the Infinity is quite good, not surprised you use it, I do as well for the HD video.

Thanks, but I didn't really want to experiment with modifying the case because knowing me I'd make a mess of it. I did consider taking a permanent black marker and blacking the area around the camera lense. Instead I did contact BobJGear a few days ago and they said to simply return it and purchase another since it didn't fall under Amazon's exchange program. They sent me an RMA slip.

So I ordered the black one figuring that is the safe way to go. White would have been nice though! Forgot about that one...

The case is really a gem. It fits very snugly on the device, and the trick of folding out the bottom to make a stand actually does work. It definitely feels like it has an OEM quality to it.

Quote Originally Posted by mgullick View Post
    I finally bought the Caseen case. I wanted a slim case that is GENUINE leather. Most of the cases I've seen online aren't actual leather. I got mine directly from the Caseen web. The ones on Amazon are the older model where the black case has white stitching. The Caseen site has their updated models in many colors and the stitching matches the case no matter what color it is. I just got the black case but you can go wild and get purple, blue, green, pink, etc.

I'm waiting for mine to arrive in the mail. Hopefully it will be just what I want.
    What are your impressions of the case? I see Caseen also makes a case with the keyboard attached. Does anyone have any experience with them? They also make third party chargers - both home and car. They seem legit but I would like to hear from actual owners. Any info would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Ckstou

Quote Originally Posted by Soul TKR View Post
    I just ordered my Infinity. Think I might pick this case up on Amazon. Looks to be having a real good sale going on right now. Seems like a nice case too. I want to keep it protected when traveling, but like the naked feel when in use, so something that isn't too bulky.

Amazon.com: Microsuede Professional Executive Deluxe Business Office Sleeve Cover with Zipper For ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity Tablet & Transformer Pad 300 Series & Eee Pad Transformer Prime: Computers & Accessories

http://images.amazon.com/images/G/01...ages/cover.gif
    Here's a few pictures of my new case and tablet

It's a nice case with padding and slightly stiff. Perfect for pretty minimal bulk but good protection for transporting. I prefer my tablet naked when in use.

Soul TKR, is the case big enough to hold the tablet with keyboard dock attached?

Quote Originally Posted by rakovs View Post
    Soul TKR, is the case big enough to hold the tablet with keyboard dock attached?
    Ya know, I don't have the keyboard, but I've read other reviews that says it fits. It's a bit tighter, but that's to be expected. I know the tablet itself fits great.

Quote Originally Posted by jel415 View Post
    Does anyone know of a good cover/case for this? I just ordered the roocase on Amazon but it would actually be nice to have something similar to the ipad magnetic cover. With all the litigation that's going on today I doubt it but just wanted to check. TIA.
    You may have sorted this now, but for new readers, the following site may help Amazon.co.uk: asus infinity case

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts

Has anyone seen a simple front-side only cover? I'm thinking of something like the "smart cover" for i-pad. Like this:

Amazon.com: Apple iPad Smart Cover Leather - Black: Electronics

It seems like the holes for attaching the keyboard dock would also work for a cover like this.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234