Infinity Cases?

ItsMeMandi

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I got my MoKo 360 case yesterday and I'm really happy with it.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Android Central Forums

Curtis A

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Just bought the TF700 for my wife. Are there any cases like the hard cover book types that dodocase and others make for the iPad?

Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

shafferb

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I've ordered one one of these:

FOR ASUS Transformer TF700T Leather Keyboard Portfolio Stand Case Cover BROWN | eBay

And I'll report back when I get it and have a chance to evaluate it. From the specs, it looks decent, but specs can be misleading. Decently cheap at aroud $20 including shipping from, you guessed it, China, but we'll see. I've got the brown one coming, and apparently only black is now available, but I'm more interested in the overall quality and usability than color anyway, so we'll see. I'll post back, with photos, if I can mange.

Reactions: Curtis A

biggbrother2

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
I am looking for a tight-fitting Silicone case for the Infinity. I prefer it to be a light-duty case so as not to add too much bulk. I like this one Amazon.com: Bobj Heavy Duty Case for ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 (TF201T) and Pad300 TF300 (TF300T) - Bobj protective cover - Bold Black: Computers & Accessories but it's a heavy-duty case and adds lots of weight and it's not available for the Infinity yet it seems. I would buy it even if it's bulky just because I prefer the silicone over leather.

Any ideas on some good Silicone cases, eithr hard of soft? I have found very few on Amazon and those have few and/or bad reviews. :(

Scarab

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Miguel,

I understand Bobj will be shipping a version of it for the TF700T around September 22nd, so I'm going to order one when it becomes available. It does provide a little bit of bulk on the edges, but I actually prefer it to protect the tablet. The grip is solid, won't slip, and the tablet just feels better in my hands. I also feel it has enough padding to keep from busting the screen if I accidently drop it.

As I mentioned above, I initially bought their TF300 Silicone Case from Bobj on Amazon for my TF700T, and I love it. The model for the TF300 fits fine, it's nice and tight, but I did have to make some changes to it with a razor knife in order to open up the speaker area, modify the SD card slot and a few other items that ASUS changed.

I did not mind doing that because it was more important for me to have some sort of protective case rather than nothing at all. It also keeps the back from getting scratched up, so in general I'm real satisfied with the product.

UPDATED 10/26: Just received the new TF700T Silicone Case, it's on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2139856

Last edited:

mgullick

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I finally bought the Caseen case. I wanted a slim case that is GENUINE leather. Most of the cases I've seen online aren't actual leather. I got mine directly from the Caseen web. The ones on Amazon are the older model where the black case has white stitching. The Caseen site has their updated models in many colors and the stitching matches the case no matter what color it is. I just got the black case but you can go wild and get purple, blue, green, pink, etc.

I'm waiting for mine to arrive in the mail. Hopefully it will be just what I want.

Podagrower

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
Tuf luv Hemp case on Amazon. I've had mine for about a week now, and i love it. Looks kind of like old school tweed. Fits the tablet, with or without the keyboard, like a glove. Cutouts are correct. Very nice feel to it.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Android Central Forums

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Would you be able to take some pictures with the case open and using the dock?

i apologize about the delay. the pics i attached have are from last month, finally have some time to post them...

sd card slot as well as interior pocket shown. The coupon i placed in the pocket simply has better contrast by the pocket instead of the cleaning cloth which I usually keep in there.
stylus holder too. this case looks very professional when all is bundled up and carried. The only main problem i have with it is that if i wanted to use it only for the tablet (without the keyboard), which i could, you have to pull the whole tablet out of the case. the flap does not fully open like a the kind that have a hinge at the edge. In other words, you cannot just open the flap and use the tab, you have to pull the whole tab out of the case and then place on the case (if desire) to use. That is why i just ordered this case too (ASUS Transformer TF700T Ultra Slim Leather Case Cover Protect for Black stand | eBay), which will allow me to use only the tablet, while protecting the back as well as the screen when flap open/closed (will help greatly in my work field).

IMAG0964.jpgIMAG0965.jpgIMAG0966.jpgIMAG0968.jpgIMAG0972.jpgIMAG0973.jpgIMAG0974.jpgIMAG0975.jpgIMAG0976.jpgIMAG0977.jpgIMAG0978.jpgIMAG0981.jpg

Christian465

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Okay so what I'm looking for is a case that will cover my tablet, allow it to be put in stand while still covered, and allows access for the dock. So far the only case I've found to support this is the Caseen docking case. Are there any others?

Scarab

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to follow up to my other posts. I just received the silicone cover from, Bobj Gear on Amazon, it started shipping last week for the TF700T. Fits like a glove. It basically protects the edges from a drop, and feels pretty good in the hands. The only thing I noticed is there's no hole for the SD card access, but not a deal breaker for me since I leave it in the tablet and just sync everything wirelessly. On the other hand, I suppose it's easy enough to peel the silicone back a little to remove it if that's what some may prefer.

Amazon.com: Bobj Heavy Duty Case for ASUS Transformer Infinity TF700 - Bobj protective cover - Bold Black: Computers & Accessories

c00l0ne

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
not much choices for our infinity device huh? they all look like crap no offence. The best one I saw or I had on my PRIME before is the GUMDROP CASE, but expensive. Most of the stuff I see is pleather crap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital