transferring apps/data to SD card

Gastrognome

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
First, I'm Gastrognome and I'm a tab-aholic. (Infinity 32GB 700 in purple)
Whatever.

I have a 32Gb micro SD card that mounted correctly and is recognized by the device. However, I don't have the button "Move to SD card" like I do on my Android GB and ICS phones. Any suggestions?
:confused:

PS: Back in the day, when someone said they were on a purple tab, it meant Nexium for acid reflux.
I'm here all week.... be sure to tip your waitresses.

njgsx96

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
That option is not available on a tablet. There is an app called App2SD but I have heard it does not work on the latest ICS. not sure how true that is though.

raco189

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
So anyone have an ideas how to move stuff to sd cards. I too read the app2sd will not work on the tf700. I can't figure this out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

raco189

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Gastrognome and njgsx96, i have figured the sd card functionally out. You do not need an app. I downloaded the Asus 700 manual from this website:

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T

If you go down to the settings box on the bottom right side of the screen you can access the sd card. Where it says external storage inserted if you click on the folder portion you can access the root files to move and delete from the tablet. Hopes this helps. The manual has some great info. Good luck and enjoy your 700.

Reactions: obewon