Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Why isn't the blog news feed announcing Infinity updates??

I depend on the Android Central blog news feed to announce updates and what not but they seem to ignore the Infinity. Nothing about this firmware update... or did I miss it. They always seem to cover the Nexus 7.

...sent from Infinity

Global Posts
    480 Global Posts

News is slow on the weekends. I still don't have the update myself.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

ROM
    AOKP JB

Quote Originally Posted by PaulQ View Post
    I depend on the Android Central blog news feed to announce updates and what not but they seem to ignore the Infinity. Nothing about this firmware update... or did I miss it. They always seem to cover the Nexus 7.

...sent from Infinity
    For some reason they haven't covered this tablet at all really. They did the review and release date, but never posted anything when it was actually available. They did post the update on the blog though. But do remember that forum posts move much quicker. I try to post as much as I know on here, but it seems like XDA developers is the place to be right now

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Android Central Forums
    There's a new phone that will run Crysis on Ultra at 120 fps on a 2160p display that's coming out 3 months after you buy your next phone.