Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Tips: Taking a Screenshot

Just wanted to remind everyone and hopefully help some of you out with how to quickly take a screen shot on the Infinity.

Normally, you can hold Power + Vol. Down which works just fine! But, if you look in:

Settings > ASUS customized setting > Screenshot

you will see an option to long press the Recent Apps Key to take a screenshot!

Good reminder, plus for those with the keyboard docks, there's a button at the top, by the enable/disable track pad button area, that top row, dedicated button for it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
    עם ישראל חי

Thanks for the tip, learned something today.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Tips: Taking a Screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by coryteague View Post
    Just wanted to remind everyone and hopefully help some of you out with how to quickly take a screen shot on the Infinity.

Normally, you can hold Power + Vol. Down which works just fine! But, if you look in:

Settings > ASUS customized setting > Screenshot

you will see an option to long press the Recent Apps Key to take a screenshot!
    Stupid question, which button is the recent app key?

Accidental Double post.

עם ישראל חי

Quote Originally Posted by cg1492 View Post
    Stupid question, which button is the recent app key?
    Looks like two outlined rectangles, one on top of other, it's the third on screen key button from the bottom left of the screen by the back and home button. Basically the button you press when switching between apps you have open.

You basically enable that feature in the settings so that when you press it for a few secs it takes a snapshot of the screen.

עם ישראל חי

Default Re: Tips: Taking a Screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Laser View Post
    Looks like two outlined rectangles, one on top of other, it's the third on screen key button from the bottom left of the screen by the back and home button. Basically the button you press when switching between apps you have open.

You basically enable that feature in the settings so that when you press it for a few secs it takes a snapshot of the screen.

Thank you, yes I know that button but didn't know it's official name.