Recommendations Needed for Android MP3 Player App

CruisingWriter

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Hello Everyone:
I am seeking an app to play my mp3 audio files IN FOLDER ORDER! Please allow me to explain.
I know I must be the only one who wants to do this, but all the mp3 players I?ve seen insist on rearranging your audio files by artist, song title, etc.
That?s fine, BUT I have a whole collection of mp3 audio book files which have been carefully arranged by folder and sub-folder. I need an mp3 player that will play these files on my new Infinity Pad by folder, in the order they appear within the folders, as seen in Windows Explorer.
Any ideas!!!!!???? Thanks ever soooo much in advance!

djlen

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering about some of the same things, but first I was hoping to find out whether I need to install an mp3 player in my Razr first, before attempting to load music into it.

cragains

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Well that's easy, PowerAmp does this perfectly. It will arrange by artist, album, genre. But it also browses through folders with any music files, and will play them in order.
Also it works great with any beats audio mod for your device....
I've tried them all and PowerAmp does what I want

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

mah127

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Poweramp is great, and you set which folders you want to scan for music, rather than having to sort through them yourself (you can exclude your ringtone folders).

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

djlen

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
I am told that some apps. use more battery than others. I've used Winamp for years on my computer but I'm reading that it is a prime suspect for using battery life. How does Poweramp compare?

flyhighx

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci