1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My infinity and writing (work processing apps), wheres the beef?

I bought this tablet mostly for a writing class I'm taking, the long battery life and power for a tablet really sounded like a good thing.
    My problem now is, Drive, which is a Google online word processor is so lagy Ive had to stop using it. Ive been through maybe 4 apps (free ones and trials) and they are all very lagy and make work processing large file a giant pain. My question is, do any infinity users here notice this problem and is there a for sure app that works well with our tablet?

Default Re: My infinity and writing (work processing apps), wheres the beef?

I don't know if it would work well for you or not, but I am full time college student and use Evernote, with stitch and Evernote webclipper, works great, I love it actually. Takes great notes, has a control panel for camera functions which I use constantly to take pictures of the board and it auto inserts into the note, then use stitch to write annotations on them, or add a note to the picture. Pretty smooth and flawless in my experience. Not sure how it may translate into a word processor though if that is what you need. I don't use polaris much at all since Evernote works for my use.