- 1 Posts
need help connecting XBOX 360 wired controller
I have attempted to use a wired 360 controller to play dead trigger and was wondering if my infinity must be rooted to do so. I really don't know how I can get the tablet to respond to the controller. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Android Central Forums
- 02-15-2013, 10:13 PM #2
Re: need help connecting XBOX 360 wired controller
It is part of Android now. There isn't anything special to do. However, the game has to support the controller and not all do. Out of the games I have, only "A Bards Tail" does. It came right up and even had the buttons mapped. The game itself told me which ones were used for what actions.
Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
- 02-25-2013, 12:45 PM #3
- By vzwty in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) AccessoriesReplies: 27Last Post: 12-15-2012, 11:57 PM
- By bluejay714 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2012, 10:30 AM
- By milo12 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 15Last Post: 07-26-2010, 03:13 PM
- By jaaythib in forum myTouch 3G SlideReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2010, 10:20 AM
- By in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM