Any way to adjust the automatic brightness?
The automatic brightness is a little dimmer than I'd like. Is there any way to step it up some? I'd like to use the auto function rather than adjust it manually all the time.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2
- 11-06-2012, 05:18 PM #2
- 11-22-2012, 09:55 PM #4
- 11-23-2012, 01:02 PM #5
- 106 Posts
Re: Any way to adjust the automatic brightness?
Uh, yes because the "automatic" setting overrides the slider (manual setting). You could set the display to IPS+ and it will be brighter. Bottom line is you can't have automatic brightness if you want to control the brightness yourself. Those are mutually exclusive.
- 11-24-2012, 05:33 AM #7
- 11-26-2012, 08:47 AM #8
- By homejones in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2010, 02:38 PM
- By vicw926a4 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2010, 10:24 PM
- By Eazy123 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2010, 10:34 PM
- By slinky317 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 06-08-2010, 07:44 PM
- By shoman24v in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 06-07-2010, 09:38 PM