Asus infinity 700 + Jellybean = input problems

TCMC1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm new and tried looking around the forums for a similar thread so I hope this isn't bad form, if its already covered please forgive me and let me know. Anyhow, I did the JB update yesterday on my infinity. Today I put it into the dock and tried to use my wireless mouse, it always worked before. Doesn't now... Then I tried using the touchpad mouse built into the dock, it doesn't work. Then I noticed my backspace on the keyboard isn't working ether. This is making the optional keyboard dock almost useless. Is anyone else having these problems and does anyone know a fix? I recently upgraded from the 201 to the 700 and the dock is a big reason I stayed in the transformer line. I hope I'm not going to regret it. Has anyone noticed anything else wrong after the update?

I have mannaged to get everything working. Tho there are a lot of missed keystrokes. Sometimes I can repeatedly press backspace for 20 seconds before it will go back. But, this is minor compaired to what it was doing at first.

Last edited:

c00l0ne

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Try factory reset seems to fix everyones issues.I just did mine this morning now it runs smoother all my apps working. But I did have a problem with my keyboard before the JB update. I just traded my old prime to this INFINITI at bestbuy.

TCMC1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Thank you, I had read some ppl saying to reset before and after update. I hate to erase all my app data. I have apps backed up on my sd card. I guess the big problem is purchases I've made "in game" I don't think there is anyway to back those up (that I know of). But It's a small price to pay for a great tablet I guess.

c00l0ne

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
If you bought the games from google play you can download them again without buying them again and that goes with your apps too.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Android Central Forums

DrJacqueW

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I was asked to download the update by my unit but I decided not to since it also shared it will no longer support flash once the update is complete. Any issues or experience with this? I use YouTube, Netflix and other media a good deal in my work.

woodsonmh

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
I was asked to download the update by my unit but I decided not to since it also shared it will no longer support flash once the update is complete. Any issues or experience with this? I use YouTube, Netflix and other media a good deal in my work.

Save a copy of flash. External card, pc, dropbox or the like, or its around search for it.
Works fine in jb..
Woody

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2