new transformer user, sync questions

suzanneprn

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi, got an Asus Transformer Pad with dock and am pretty, pretty clueless....my computer is windows XP....I have outlook express....figured out the e-mail...but how do I download what I need to sync my computer (to bring in contacts from e-mail) to my transformer....

ALSO....have a Sansa Sandisk....downloaded some podcasts to the transformer...how do I sync with sansa to transfer? Totally new territory.... appreciate any help or direction to good starter questions, suggestions...the online manual, obviously, not working for me...suzanne

petefromphilly

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
1. You need to export your contacts to a vcard format, move that file to your transformer and import the card from the people app -- menu>import/export>import from storage. Anywhere on the transformer should do. Downloads, root directory... it will scan the device for a vcard. The process for exporting to vcard depends o what you're using.

2. I'm going to guess the sansa player should be just like USB storage when connected to the transformer. You'll just need to use a file browser to copy the podcast file from the transformer and paste it to the sansa player.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante