Touchscreen becomes unresponsive often!

ghettosurfn

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
If I am using my TF700 and just set it down it sometimes loses the touchscreen. What I mean is the the live wall paper will work but you can't actually operate the tablet at that point. If i plug it into the keyboard dock the mouse and keystrokes will operate the tablet but the touchscreen still won't work without resetting the tablet to factory settings. That is very frustrating and less than OK. I called Asus and the guy walked me through the reset the first time but it has happened twice still. The last time i was playing "Draw Something" and set the tablet down, after a few minutes I started to resume my drawing and it would not function. I plugged it into the dock and force stopped the application and restarted the tablet but still the touchscreen will not work. Does anyone else have this problem or is there any suggestions that anyone has to alleviate this reoccurring issue?

ghettosurfn

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I just looked up how to do a hard reset (aka. Cold Boot) and that did reawaken the touchscreen. Now if I can just figure out how to stop it from happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac