Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: TF700T now won't turn on.

Hi, I have the same problem. I let the battery get low and when I charged it up again, it would vibrate twice and would not boot up. following some of the tips here, I am able to get a image when i hook up the HDMI cable to a monitor. I am able tomove around in the tablet but have not figured out how to get the image to return to the tablet screen. Anyone have any suggestions?? I tried to do a hard rreset and have not been able to do it . can t find anything small enough to fit the reset hole..lol and can not get into the recovery/reset mode by pressing the up/down volume whlle powering on ;'(

Default Re: TF700T now won't turn on.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Laser View Post
    Now I have this same problem.

Been trying hard resets with volume up key and power button, it only vibrates. It's as if the screen has no signal, as if its ribbon is disconnected or something.

I was just using it, maybe for a half hour or so, settings were normal, no high brightness or super ips, just using it casually, battery was over 70%. I left it for a few minutes, screen went off (as usual), but it never turned back on when I tried simply tapping /pressing the power button. That's when I started doing hard resets but it still doesn't want to display anything.

While in the dock or with only the power cord, the tablet's charging led comes on.

Tried hard resetting with power connected, without power connected, in the dock, out of the dock, in each and every way, the tablet only gives that short vibration for restarting but never shows the Asus splash screen and displays its booted up.

I'm letting it charge until I have green led and ill try again.

Any ideas?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12