Need a program to watch TV shows on the net

TimothyP

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I've been searching for information on how to do this, point in the the right direction? :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
Do a search for the ICS version. Thats the one you want. Move the apk (if its not already there) to your device and tap to install it. You may have to grant permission from unknown sources. Just do that, restart your browser and all should be fine.
i just noticed that Hulu+ is now available for the Infinity

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Android Central Forums

its worked for quite some time now. as well as Crackle.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Do a search for the ICS version. Thats the one you want. Move the apk (if its not already there) to your device and tap to install it. You may have to grant permission from unknown sources. Just do that, restart your browser and all should be fine.

its worked for quite some time now. as well as Crackle.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Thanks.!

Sent from my Red GS3

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Keep in mind hulu+ blocks hdmi out while crackle does not. Not praising crackle here, they are limited in shows compared to hulu, simply wish hulu allowed hdmi out to tv. I think I read hulu has an agreement with some of the production companies. But it's still dumb as most shows on hulu, you can go to (e.g.) abc.com and watch via hdmi to tv from there. Could be the movie production companies and not the ones from shows.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums