- 52 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
4.2 is on the way (rumor)
Just read this in the a.m.:
ASUS reportedly working on bringing Android 4.2 for its tablets | Android Community
Makes sense. The multi-user thing alone would be a nice added feature. I do hope, though, that Asus keeps the tablet layout. Or at least gives you the option. I like the notification tray where it is. and the buttons on the lower left are nice, too.
- 11-24-2012, 01:50 PM #2
- 11-26-2012, 08:57 AM #3
Re: 4.2 is on the way (rumor)
I also don't care for the new Tablet layout. I think Google had to "dumb-it-down" for the masses in order to make the Nexus 10 more attractive. let me keep my more logical setup where the buttons are on the left!!
- By Gone24 in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 13Last Post: 01-08-2011, 02:30 AM
- By youngzayiles in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 11-04-2010, 10:41 PM
- By NRG in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2010, 04:25 PM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 09-23-2010, 03:09 PM
- By GenericMessage in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 14Last Post: 04-11-2010, 02:37 PM