Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ephnit
  • 1 Post By biggbrother2
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best Screen Protector

What is the best NON wet screen protector for the asus transformer infinity?
    Katemeister likes this.

Default Re: Best Screen Protector

I'd love to chime in, but I haven't needed to protect the screen with one. The screen is gorgeous naked so I figure I'd be willing to live with a few scratches on the Gorilla Glass 2 if need be. But I can understand how someone could need one in some environments. Good luck.
    c00l0ne likes this.

I have the keyboard/dock (as of yesterday) and when it's closed, it's well-protected. Even if I undock it, it would be placed in a leather case, so I think it would have to be pretty extreme to get scratches on the Gorilla Glass 2.

Going to pile on with the no need for a screen protector crowd. The dock is great protection for traveling around and you paid extra for Gorilla Glass 2 for a reason. (At least I did.) Get a nice netbook case to carry it around and don't fill it with pennies or sand. You should be good.

I`m with these guys , no need for screen protector since it has gorilla glass, but the GUMDROP case/cover has a plastic built-in screen protector, I cut off the plastic screen protector because I don`t like feel of it.