Best Screen Protector

biggbrother2

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
I'd love to chime in, but I haven't needed to protect the screen with one. The screen is gorgeous naked so I figure I'd be willing to live with a few scratches on the Gorilla Glass 2 if need be. But I can understand how someone could need one in some environments. Good luck.

bill2reg

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I have the keyboard/dock (as of yesterday) and when it's closed, it's well-protected. Even if I undock it, it would be placed in a leather case, so I think it would have to be pretty extreme to get scratches on the Gorilla Glass 2.

petefromphilly

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Going to pile on with the no need for a screen protector crowd. The dock is great protection for traveling around and you paid extra for Gorilla Glass 2 for a reason. (At least I did.) Get a nice netbook case to carry it around and don't fill it with pennies or sand. You should be good.

c00l0ne

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I`m with these guys , no need for screen protector since it has gorilla glass, but the GUMDROP case/cover has a plastic built-in screen protector, I cut off the plastic screen protector because I don`t like feel of it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie