- 1 Posts
Keyboard Dock AD01 Stopped charging
The issue i have is my keyboard died after two and a half weeks. The dual battery widgets says it is dead and it will not charge. Removed plug and inserted it into my TF700T and it charges the Tablet. Just not the keyboard. Anyone else having this issue?
- 11-29-2012, 03:17 PM #2
- 106 Posts
Re: Keyboard Dock AD01 Stopped charging
I've only had the keyboard/dock a few days, and have only charged it once. But my understanding is that the AD01 might be the repackaged 201 keyboard. The new ones are labeled as "tf700/tf201 mobile docking". But to be certain, with the dock connected, if you go to settings>about tablet and look down for the dock type, it's supposedly will end with "207" if it's the "real" 700 dock, and "206" or something else if it's one of the repackaged old ones. There's a lot of chat about all this keyboard confusion online. Either way, though, it sounds like you should take it back for an exchange.
- By hail2theskins in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 5Last Post: 01-15-2014, 02:39 PM
- By sbhnet in forum EeePad Transformer AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2012, 01:37 PM
- By kcarter3#AC in forum EeePad Transformer AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2012, 12:59 PM
- By erhovie in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 12Last Post: 05-18-2011, 06:19 PM
- By jrpope11 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 08-15-2010, 11:07 PM