Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cache Cleaner

New to Tablet world (Asus Infinity TF700T) and looking for some APPS - everbody has their ideas but most are for phones and I want to know what's best for my TAB.

Need a Cache Cleaner

Any recommendations?

While I am at it I have another question...
    I know that when you load programs on a computer you always have remnants/effects even if you delete the program - is the same true for Android Tablets? I don't want to just try a bunch of stuff it's going to have any lasting effects...

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanRom Reborn

Default Re: Cache Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Ishkrbibbl View Post
    New to Tablet world (Asus Infinity TF700T) and looking for some APPS - everbody has their ideas but most are for phones and I want to know what's best for my TAB.

Need a Cache Cleaner

Any recommendations?

I know that when you load programs on a computer you always have remnants/effects even if you delete the program - is the same true for Android Tablets? I don't want to just try a bunch of stuff it's going to have any lasting effects...
    Since I have File Expert on my devices, they also have a Cleaner. But you need to get the main program on first. It's simple enough, Can clean the cache and history, separately.

Paul

Edit: should add, I am using it on the TF700 now. Testing it out before I give it to my friend for Christmas.
    So far it's doing well.

Global Posts
    136 Global Posts

I have been using 1 tap cleaner and am happy with it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    CROMi-X

Quote Originally Posted by Ishkrbibbl View Post

The short answer is no. I cannot give you the technical details, but Android does not have this awful monster called the registry. I have installed/un installed tons of apps on Android phones and this tablet without any noticeable effects.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2