- 1 Posts
i HAVE NO SOUND.
I have a new Asus Ifinity Transformer T700 with keyboard. When I play a video on Chrome I get no sound. I have checked the setting and it says the sound is turned on. I have went to Fn + sound, the mute is not on, still nothing. I get no sound either with a headset. Do I have to install a sound driver, or do I have a bad tablet?
- 12-13-2012, 04:37 PM #2
Re: i HAVE NO SOUND.
Do you have sound when you do other things? Can you play a song? If you go into settings/sound/default notification. Do you hear it when you pick one? If you have some sound in those cases then I would say it is a problem with the app not you tablet.
- By wuhtheantidote in forum myTouch 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2012, 09:11 PM
- By Jesse@AirLift in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2010, 12:50 AM
- By IIJBII in forum HTC HeroReplies: 17Last Post: 02-23-2010, 10:09 AM
- By joe_5962 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2010, 07:37 PM
- By zeravla531 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2010, 08:56 PM