- 2 Posts
Questions about the Infinity
I'm trying to decide between the Transformer Infinity and the Nexus 10. I like the look and the micro SD card slot on the Infinity but like the stock Android on the Nexus 10. The resolution on the Nexus is higher but 1900 x 1200 is enough for me. My questions are if I buy the Infinity and root it, can I install stock Android on it and when Google releases a new version will I be able to download and install it without having to wait for Asus?
- 12-20-2012, 07:47 AM #2
- 52 Posts
Re: Questions about the Infinity
I have both a nexus 7 and the infinity and the Android build on the infinity its pretty close to stock. Some off the things Asus has done are keepers, too. I actually prefer the "old" tablet layout to the unified look of 4.2. The infinity is the way to go if you want the keyboard dock and the ports, etc. It's a solid device.
- By trishuhh in forum HTC Droid Eris Rooting, ROMs, and HackingReplies: 5Last Post: 04-05-2010, 02:15 PM
- By tae_254 in forum Motorola BackflipReplies: 9Last Post: 03-22-2010, 02:06 PM
- By enalzi in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2010, 04:02 AM
- By Jibeker in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2009, 01:54 PM
- By pilotcharles747 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2009, 03:40 PM