Picked up the TF700 today

noggaholic

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up the Infinity from BestBuy for $429.99, got them to price match a third party Amazon seller on a color they don't even stock (personal victory!) after trying with much futility to find a Nexus 10 in stock...well...anywhere.

So far I love it, upgraded from the TF101 because I was looking for something a bit snappier, happy with the results. I was trying to either pick up the N10 or wait for CES, but the deal I nabbed plus my getting a free iPad in the mail that I'm going to sell basically makes this a free upgrade plus $100 in my pocket. Any major differences I should note? I've seen threads about the 300 to 700 differences, but not much on the jump from the 101.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

credo

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I had the Nexus 7 until I sat on it and broke the same screen. I liked it. Went to Best Buy and ended up buying the Infinity TF700. I absolutely love it.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

idaute

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Noggaholic, do you have flash player installed on your Infinity? If you don't and you want it, check my posts under the threads "Considering purchasing the Infinity 700" or "WeChat Incompatability" on how to successfully download flash player to your Infinity.