Can't run flash on new Transformer Infinity 700

ChromeWeasel

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I got a new Transformer Infinity. It's up to date. I can't get a Flash game to run in any browsers. Ive tried the stock one, Firefox, Chrome, and Dolphin. They all get an error message that I need Adobe Flash to run. When I try to download flash from the provided link, Adobe says that Flash is not supported on this device. The Asus website specifically says that Flash is supported. Can someone point me to what I'm missing?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
See below, use the stock browser to go to the link, it will do an auto download and then click to install it. You must have "allow 3rd party apps" checked.

idaute

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Go to:
Archived Flash Player versions
Scroll down the page until you reach Android section, specifically "Flash Player for Android 4.0 archives"
choose Flash Player 11.1 for Android 4.0 (11.1.115.32). This is the latest version I know of, but if there is one with a number higher than 32 in the last two digits, select it to download. It will download on your Infinity.
You now have to sideload it to the Infinity. This is done by
1. Going to settings, security, and click to allow the installation of apps from unknown sources.
2. Open File Manager and search for the Adobe Flash Player .apk file you just downloaded. It was downloaded to my external flash when I did this. Click on Adobe Flash Player .apk when you find it. This will install the flash player on your Infinity.
3. Go back to settings, security, and click to disallow the installation of apps from unknown sources. You do not want your Infinity to continue to allow apps from unknown sources.
4. Your Infinity now has flash player installed and you will be able to use the browser to go to pages that require flash player.
Hope this helps.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
My link above is a direct download link.

But remember, Chrome mobile will never allow flash to work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums