Screen Protector compatible with keyboard?

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
So, I've had the Infinity for a long time now and have a transparent skin covering the backside of the tablet which helps with scratches. I have been looking into getting a screen protector, but am having trouble finding one compatible with the dock. When I had the Prime, I purchased a specific Skinomi skin/screen protector that was compatible with the dock. Has anyone had any luck having the dock and a screen protector on? I know that we have Gorilla Glass 2 and all that, but have always felt the need to have a screen protector if only for the fingerprints. Any help would be appreciated.

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
And also, if anyone can answer another question, not necessarily related...is the orange light on the dock supposed to be on while the tablet is connected, even though it is not plugged into a wall charger? I don't think I remember that on the Prime when it was docked.

dervari

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had any luck having the dock and a screen protector on? I know that we have Gorilla Glass 2 and all that, but have always felt the need to have a screen protector if only for the fingerprints. Any help would be appreciated.

Zagg has a keyboard compatible screen protector.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

bphillips79

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I have one from Best Buy. Don't recall the brand now, but it was $35-$40 and the protector itself has a lifetime warranty. Seemed like it was pretty substantial yet doesn't interfere with the touch screen sensitivity. Work fine with the dock on it as it doesn't quite go all the way to the edges.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888