Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Screen Protector compatible with keyboard?

So, I've had the Infinity for a long time now and have a transparent skin covering the backside of the tablet which helps with scratches. I have been looking into getting a screen protector, but am having trouble finding one compatible with the dock. When I had the Prime, I purchased a specific Skinomi skin/screen protector that was compatible with the dock. Has anyone had any luck having the dock and a screen protector on? I know that we have Gorilla Glass 2 and all that, but have always felt the need to have a screen protector if only for the fingerprints. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Screen Protector compatible with keyboard?

And also, if anyone can answer another question, not necessarily related...is the orange light on the dock supposed to be on while the tablet is connected, even though it is not plugged into a wall charger? I don't think I remember that on the Prime when it was docked.

Global Posts
    285 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bamm83 View Post
    Has anyone had any luck having the dock and a screen protector on? I know that we have Gorilla Glass 2 and all that, but have always felt the need to have a screen protector if only for the fingerprints. Any help would be appreciated.
    Zagg has a keyboard compatible screen protector.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
    Thanked by:
    Bamm83 

I have one from Best Buy. Don't recall the brand now, but it was $35-$40 and the protector itself has a lifetime warranty. Seemed like it was pretty substantial yet doesn't interfere with the touch screen sensitivity. Work fine with the dock on it as it doesn't quite go all the way to the edges.
    Thanked by:
    Bamm83